What is Backpage?
Backpage is an online classified ads site that was founded in 2003 by Craig Spence. Backpage has been accused of facilitating prostitution and human trafficking. The company has been banned from advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, MailChimp Advertising Platforms (including email newsletters), AOL Advertising Platforms (including email campaigns), AppNexus Media Properties (including video advertising on YouTube) – effective November 2017; however the ban does not apply to Back page’s adult content section or its Adult Services area which operates independently of the main BackPage business model .
What happened to Backpage?
Backpage was a website that helped people find and buy items online. It was shut down in April 2018 due to allegations of human trafficking and prostitution.
The good news is that there are many other sites like Backpage that have taken its place. These sites provide a similar service, and they’re all legitimate ways to find items online.
The 5 best Backpage alternatives for casual encounters in 2022 are:
How do these alternatives work?
These alternatives work by providing a platform for people to post ads and search for potential matches. They all have different features, but they all aim to provide an easy way for people to find each other and make connections.
There are many different sites that serve this purpose. Here is a list of the ten best backpage alternatives for casual encounters in 2022:
1) LocalSexFinder.net– This site is one of the best backpage alternatives for casual encounters in 2021. It’s a very popular site that has been around since 2007.
2) Locanto.com – This is another one of the best backpage alternatives for casual encounters in 2021, and it has been around since 2004.
3) Craigslist casual encounters
4) Skipthegames.com – This is another one of the best backpage alternatives
How can I make sure I'm using these alternatives safely?
Make sure you’re using the Best Backpage Alternatives safely by following these tips:
1. Use a VPN when browsing the alternatives.
2. Use a secure browser when visiting the alternatives.
3. Avoid clicking on links in unsolicited messages from the alternatives.
4. Don’t open attachments from emails from the alternatives.
5. Don’t download attachments from the alternatives.
6. Avoid using your real name on the alternatives unless you have to.
7. Use a burner email address when signing up for the alternatives.
8. Don’t use your real phone number when signing up for the alternatives.
9. Use a prepaid credit card to make payments on the alternatives if possible.